The liquor is filled with glass liquor bottles, which have excellent airtightness and ornamental value. Some liquor bottles are more valuable for collection due to their beautiful appearance and are often regarded as good collections by some friends. As long as we follow the following cleaning and maintenance methods for glass bottles, we can keep the glass liquor bottles or reuse them.
1. Do not hit the glass liquor bottle forcefully at ordinary times. To prevent scratches on the glass surface, handle it gently and avoid a collision.
2. For daily cleaning, wipe it with a wet towel or newspaper. If it is stained, you can wipe it off with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar. In addition, you can also use the glass cleaners currently on the market, and you should pay attention to avoid cleaning with strong acid and alkali solutions.
3. In winter, the surface of the glass liquor bottle is easy to frost. You can wipe it with a cloth dipped in strong saltwater or white liquor, and the effect will be very good.
4. Once the patterned glass liquor bottle is dirty, it can be removed with a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe in circular motions along with the pattern.
5. In addition, you can also drop some kerosene on the glass liquor bottle or use chalk dust and gypsum powder dipped in water to spread on the glass to dry, and then wipe with a clean cloth or cotton so that the glass surface is clean and bright.
6. It is best to place the glass liquor bottle in a relatively fixed place and do not move it back and forth at will. In addition, avoid putting it in damp, keep it away from the stove, and isolate it from acid, alkali, and other chemical reagents to prevent the glass liquor bottle from being corroded and deteriorated.
7. The use of plastic wrap and a damp cloth sprayed with detergent can also make the glass "liquor bottle" that is often stained with oily dirty. First, spray the glass with cleaner, and then paste the plastic wrap to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, tear off the plastic wrap and wipe with a damp cloth.
8. If you want to keep the glass liquor bottle bright and clean, you must clean it frequently. If there are handwritings on the glass bottle, rub it with a rubber soak in water, and then wipe it with a damp cloth. If there is paint on the glass liquor bottle, wipe it with cotton dipped in hot vinegar.
If you want the liquor bottle to maintain a better visual effect, you must pay attention to its maintenance and cleaning in your daily life. And if the glass liquor bottle is not cleaned and properly maintained, there may be a lot of bacteria in the reuse, which is harmful to human health. If you want to know more about glass liquor bottles after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional glass container manufacturer, DAS has a variety of styles and specifications for users to choose from. We have an experienced production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality and details of the products. At the same time, we will also provide effective solutions according to the actual needs of customers. If you want to buy our glass liquor bottles, please contact us immediately!